Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

Yesterday I watched Sherlock Holmes, yeaah!! 2days earlier before the official screening of the movie in Malaysia and I enjoyed every bit of it! You have no idea how long it has been since I've set foot into a cinema watching something worth watching.

Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law really played great roles in this movie. Robert played Sherlock Holmes, a superbly genius investigator and Jude played Dr John Watson, a doctor who never misses any single detail. Oh, and I forgot to mention. Rachel Mc Adams is in the movie as well. She plays Arden, a theft expert.

Its really interesting to watch this movie because you'll never know what's gona happen and how the movie was set up gave me a very perculiar feeling of the olden days back in London. This is a movie everyone has to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment