Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saute Spicy Tomato Chicken with Eggplant

I was kinda tired of baking my dinner, so I tried using the frying pan. It turned out pretty good actually. More of a saute style than pan fried really because I didnt dare fry as I've always been kinda scared of splattering oil.

saute spicy chicken

Saute Spicy Tomato Chicken with Eggplant

1 strip of medium chicken breast
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 cup chopped eggplants
1/4 cup chopped garlic
2pcs of dried chilli
salt, rosemary herbs, ground pepper & margarine.

1) Pre-heat frying pan, then add margarine.
2) Stir fry chopped garlic till golden brown.
3) Add chicken breast, tomatoes & eggplant to sitr fry.
4) Sprinkle salt, rosemary herbs, ground pepper & 1/2 cup water.
5) Stir fry till cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment