Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm One of Those

It totally sucks not being able to concentrate on my life other than spending all my free time checking up on my cafe world (that's my life now) on facebook! Recently, I havent been getting alot of work at the office so I was wondering what to do with so much free time. Then I saw this ad on Tiki Farm, an application on facebook which I soon realised that it was an online game. Something like Farmville (another game on fb), you are given stuff and seeds to plant your plants and blabla bla..not gona elaborate on that because I've now moved on to a much cooler game which is Cafe World.



I have this little cafe at the corner of a street and it is slowly growing as I cook. Well, not that its getting bigger day by day but in order to gain cafe money, cooking points and well, expand the cafe, all I've gota make sure is that I cook enough to serve the customers and also that my cafe is well organised so that my waiters, who are Sandra and Baby (teheee..) dont have to walk the extra mile to serve and clean and that will make the customers happy.

So anyway, yes I am now neglecting my whole life because of a game on So anyway, yes I am now neglecting my whole life because of a game on Facebook! Dont worry I'll be back!! Just give me a few more hours and I think I can blog again once my Onion Soup is done cooking. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment