Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Delicious Lunch at Lemon Grass, Shangri-La Hotel

Yes, it has been 2 weeks ago that I've celebrated my birthday and here I am, 23 years and 2 weeks old. How time flies, really. Another 2 months and it will be 2010.

Celebrating my birthday with my family, we went to Lemon Grass, a restaurant at Shangri-La Hotel. It was an all you can eat buffet, an excellent choice made by my step dad! I absolute loveee LOvee, and did I say Love? Buffets. Ask baby and you'll know.

Probably because I love the fact that I get to choose from so many food at one meal. Chinese, Italian, Indian, Malay, Seafood, French, .. oh and their deserts. To die for!








Well, actually we were late for lunch and kept my parents and siblings waiting all because, they didnt confirm the time earlier and only confirmed it an hour before. So an hour before we were suppose to meet at the restaurant, we were, of course, sleeping. It was raining ok! and the night before I celebrated my birthday with my friends at MOS so, was still abit uncomfortable in the stomach.

Lunch was really great. I had awesome chinese chicken herbal soup and really really good coffee. I am not too sure how much it cost us actually. I forgot but I know that for non members of shangri la, customers are charged with RM80 per head for their buffet lunch.

Thanks Uncle Bill for that fantastic lunch =D and thanks sis for the "ling ling" bracelet!


my sis, me and bro


my step dad, me


me and baby


mom and me


family family!

For more photos, They are on Facebook : click here

Lemon Grass @ Shangri-La Hotel
A: 11 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
T: 03-2074-3901

No comments:

Post a Comment