Friday, November 6, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen

law-abiding-citizen

I am a Gerard Butler fan. I think he is so manly-ish hot. I find him sexy and sophisticated. Since when did I like to see Gerard Butler on screen? It all began when he stole my heart in P.S I Love You.

Last Friday, I surprised baby with tickets from GSC Signature. Instead of the usual big cinema we usually watch the movies in, we got the smaller one which I found to be much cozier and the view of the screen is much better.

So the movie, Chris mentioned it to be the best movie for 2009. Well, it was fine for me. Just that, I didnt expect Gerard Butler to do bad stuff like that. Totally killed the impression I had for him as a romantic. Where was the love? Clearly it wasnt a romantic film. However, put romantic aside, the show was pretty good. I just didnt like the end. Dont wanna spoil it for you if you've not watch it, but I guess you can give it a try. Worth watching, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment