Friday, October 30, 2009

At this rate, I'm never gona get a phone

Kill Me will ya!!

I asked baby which phone do you prefer? The Nokia E71 or Blackberry Curve 8520?
Then instead of telling me which he prefered among those two I mentioned, he said iPhone.

"So Big", I replied. Since I had nothing much to do, I googled iPhone and also found myself to like it. Dont know why I didnt find Kevin's to be appealing but when I saw the picture of the iPhone 3Gs, I kinda like it.

iphone 3Gs

Honestly, with 3 phones to choose from, I do not know which I want and I can never decide since..

I kinda like the Nokia E71 because it looks nice, not that I need the functions of a business person.
Blackberry Curve 8520 because.. it looks nicer and cooler than the Nokia E71 because of its interface and icons.
iPhone 3Gs because.. hands down the coolest looking compared to the other two.

SOOoo...how like that? If only one of them Nokia, Blackberry or Mac can see this and send me a complimentary phone because I just cant seem to decide. =) (I wish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment