Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Celebrating My Twenty Third at Ministry of Sound "WoHoooOOo!!"



Ministry of Sound is by far the best club I've ever been to. My first time there was attending Hot Magazine's Anniversary party (posted previously) and totally love it. The club is not only spacious, it holds up to about two thousand people. Best of all, smoke free. That means, no more smelly hair and no more feeling dirty.

(my firefox decided to tell me that it will crash right before the final pictures are uploaded on facebook. WTF!)

I was extremely excited to be celebrating my birthday with my friends and most of all, partying to great music at an awesome place.

We met at Subang Jaya around 8pm ish for dinner before we headed out to the club. Wynton who turned Chinese not long ago, decided for us to have Bah Kut Teh at some famous Bah Kut Teh restaurant somewhere in Subang Jaya. The bill came up to about RM11 a head which was quite reasonable, as the meal was really appetizing. By far one of the best Bah Kut Teh I've ever had. (the one in OUG sucks - corner shop selling steam fish also)



At about 9pm ish, we headed over to the club and got ready to party!! Party didn't start instantly because there were still lights and things were just getting started. So happened that on Friday itself, Ministry of Sound reached 1 year old and was having their own birthday celebration too. Most of the people we saw had VIP passes for the event, and we did too, Thanks to Adeline who gave us about 10 passes.



There were free drinks, absolutely love the zapple chivas drink that they served. Very easy to drink and pretty tasty too. So anyways, there were these "Models" dressed in really impossible tight fitting corset dresses, holding their lacey umbrellas, walking around the club. There was this Moth Man, that was what I called, walking on stilts and the most amazing thing is, the fella was dancing on stilts to House! Wow! But what really caught my attention was his suit. He wore a shimmering grey suit with moth-like wings on his back. Absolutely love the colour and how amazing he looked as a Moth.



While all these happened, I was busy picking up drinks actually. Finding myself enjoying them..bit by bit I took, glass by glass and then I got to this really heavy Chivas and zapple (previous glasses that I took had more zapple) and was totally hooked onto it. Then I started getting all happy and smiley. I hardly remember alot of things that my friends told me that I did.


caught in the act!!

Well, lets see :

1) I shouted "WOHOOOOOOoO" so many times, right in front of everybody's face.
2) I was so busy picking up drinks.
3) I said "Hi" to Charmane, Marcus a number of times.
4) I went to Charmane to ask her to bottoms up half the glass with me but I ended up drinking the whole glass.
5) I was so paranoid of losing a table that I ended up putting my arms around a table that wasn't initially ours.
6) I broke a glass and I didn't even realise that I did. I just stood staring at the shattered pieces and was wondering why on earth were there broken glasses around me and my friends were asking me NOT TO MOVE.

Basically, so far that is everything that I gathered from the people who went there to celebrate my birthday and partied all night long with me.







I totally had soooo much fun and really enjoyed celebrating my birthday. Who knew that that night totally changed my perception of drinking alcoholic drinks and my new found love, HOUSE mix TRANCE! Not really sure what is it called but baby said that the night at MOS they played something like House mixed with Trance. Gotten MOS 2009 cd and was blasting non stop in the car!! So unlike the old me.

Well, all these wont happened if it weren't for baby who had planned it with the rest of them. Wouldnt happen if my friends weren't there to celebrate with me. Therefore, THANK YOU so so much for that night. I love you baby for wanting to make it a special night for me, and I love you people, for being there for me =D


baby and me - i honestly didn't remember taking this shot


group photo of us!

Cheerios!! Jane is a slightly changed person. At least, now she will be drinking at parties and partying to House mix Trance!! WoHoooooOOO!!!

missing Adeline in the photos =( cos she gota work.
just realised, missing Marcus also. maybe didnt take photo with him =/

For more photos, they are on Facebook : click here

No comments:

Post a Comment