Monday, October 26, 2009

This Week's Instant Lurve

Another weekend has passed and I am looking at the last batch of lovely pieces I brought in for Clothes For Fun this week for the month of October.

Just wanted to share with you, what's my lurve for this collection.

I realised that as time passes by, the change in my fashion taste is quite obvious. From the day I started, to this very day, my clothes have changed from bright bold babydoll dresses to darker and lighter tone classier dresses. A good sign perhaps because now I cater to the girls Clothes For Fun grew up with.



I kept this lovely top for myself because it is so easy to wear. Plus, I love the studs around the collar and it is long therefore I can hide my tummy as well. I am still contemplating if I should also keep the leggings in grey because it goes so well with the black top. hmph!



Ohh!!! this chic dress!! Extremely love it to bits. The cutting is magnificent. Totally enchanced my curves which isnt always there. LOL. Am keeping this for a wedding I am attending in December. What a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment