Friday, October 30, 2009

CRAP I am torn!

CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.


Shouldnt have watched that Video. Now that I saw Blackberry, I seem to like it better than the Nokia E71 because the interface looks so much more cooler.

CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.


Not that I need a Blackberry. Not that I need the Nokia E71. I just need a phone!

CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.
CRAP CRAP CRAP.


Blackberry Curve 8520 comes with a Maxis Postpaid plan for RM98 a month with full Blackberry services. I think the phone comes with the plan.

But.. RM98 a month!! Thats crazy. But but it looks so much nicer. Right?

blackberry curve 8520

2 comments:

  1. It depends what you are after. Me, I've got an E71. Not recommended if you got big thumbs and fingers. The keys are raised, which makes texting very good. Excellent predictive texts.

    The Blackberry on the other hand, has a pearl mouse pad thing in the middle which makes it very slick to use. Having said that, the Blackberry (and you will have to check your carrier) may charge you to send a PXT via GPRS. THis sucked because my carrier in Australia charged AUD1 (~RM$3) per PXT.

    The iPhone looks good, but doesnt grab me. All this dragging and tapping. Took me 5 minutes to compose an SMS because my fingers (tho small) still missed and I had to keep hitting the back button to type. Having said that, if you like the gimmicky stuff on there, it might be the phone for you.

    I've strayed from a Nokia, and always find myself coming back. If you think the money is worth it for a smart phone, I've got my eye out for a Nokia N97 when my contract runs out ...

    Happy hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo Ann cheh, thank you for your reply babe. I actually find myself torn between E71 and iPhone. However I find the iPhone really hard to type, as you mentioned as well. I keep pressing the keys next to the ones I want and it is really frustrating, especially if i have long nails. E71 seems like a better choice for me cos, it is cheaper and much less complicated I suppose and looks good. I went to a dealer to check it out and it seems fine, price wise, found one who sells them at rm1090. Affordable. Wanted to ask if the wifi is fast or slow?

    ReplyDelete