Friday, July 2, 2010

Flightless Bird, American Mouth



My latest favourite song that I found while watching Twilight yesterday.
It's gonna be for the wedding :D

Love the scene where Bella and Edward was dancing to this song.

Dont get me wrong, Im still not sure why people are going crazy about the movie. Maybe those who have read the books needed this movie to complete the whole feel to the story but those who didnt read the books, I wonder why. When I watched Twilight yesterday, I took everything in. The music, the scenes, the romance. Everything completed the Twilight novel that I read. The only thing I didnt take in was Robbert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. My storybook plus the characters I've visualized plus the songs and the scenes were all I needed to complete that chapter and it ended PERFECTLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment