Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One, FOR ALL!

This blog is undergoing minor changes day by day. I am trying to makeover this blog into the perfect blogger's blog! *does that make any sense to you?

I came to realise that, I've been blogging since I first started working, as that was when I got to use a computer with Internet! and have been blogging non stop since then, till today which marks me blogging for 5years plus, which is aboutt ..*taptap calculator..1,826days...*taptaptap...43,824hours..*taptap..2,629,440mins! and of course I've included 1 leap year as well.

Type__type__type__type__by_JPOG

So throughout the entire 2,629,440mins of my life, I have more than 1 blog. I kept changing because I didnt like the name, didnt like the publicity, wanted privacy, wanted to blog about fashion, hence I didnt stay true to any 1 of them. It was just recently that I realised what I had to do and what I should do. Which is to create one, for all! So, what I am going to do now is to compile everything *excluding the emo ones I want to keep from my blogging past and present from all of my old blogs, and put them all into this blog which will be publicly open to the public, sooner or later once I'm ready. I still dont quite like the idea of strangers reading my blog but I have posts from other blogs which I wrote to share with everybody and I would like to be able to do that here as well, so I guess I cant have everything my way, it's either one or the other.

During Dimple Maggot's surgery period, dont be surprise if you come across a newly dated post but of old stories. I might just date it accordingly but just in case...ok now! Back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment