Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nose Contour | Tried

Remember my "How to create higher nose bridge?" post?

Well, I promised I'll give it a try and post it up if it worked. I am actually not that sure if it worked, but I can see slightttttt difference though. You be the judge lah.

Nose-contour
Before & After

You see, what I did was I took a darker shade of brown eye shadow to highlight the side area of my nose from the corner of my eye brow to the bottom of my nose.

Nose-contour-2

Without blending the colour, I actually looked like I had a Navi's nose =.=
However, once I've blended the colour by stroking up and down with a medium blending brush, it looked quite alright. I can't really tell if there's a whole lot of difference, or if there is any at all as I might not be doing it right.

Nose-contour-3

Ah well, if I didn't try, I would never know. So yea ~

No comments:

Post a Comment