Friday, July 15, 2011

Chee Yuu att Urr Burnn Skrappess

Urbanscapes-Poster

At last!

Missed last year's because I was at Langkawi with the bunch of monkeys. Can't believe it a year has gone by..

If you love going to a any outdoor, artsy dotsy, chic personified, musically inspired, fun filled event.. THIS IS IT!

This is the biggest event so far for artsy people. Tonz to look at and when I went there 2 years ago, I definitely enjoyed myself.

Be prepared for a colorful Saturday at Urbanscapes!

See ya!

Updated : Did not go because didn't know need to buy ticket to enter. Even if I wanna go check out the bazaar also have to pay RM40. Previously it was free. I've not paid RM40 before to enter a bazaar and what more I have to top up to buy things there so what the heck, the fiance and I decided to go Midvalley shopping instead. Paid RM3 parking, fully air conditioned, shop till I drop also no need to pay RM40 to enter. Then we went to see fireflies at Kuala Selangor and it was so romantic. I will blog about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment