Ingredients (2 pax serving) :
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 lugs of vegetable oil
• 1 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of rosemary
• 3 1/2 medium sized potatoes
• 100ml milk
• 2 knobs of butter
• half bowl of grated mozzarella
Peel the potatoes, boil them in salted water until cooked through, chop them into medium cubes to quicken the process of cooking. Then drain well. Heat the milk gently then pour over the potatoes. Add a knob of butter and mash well until smooth and creamy.
Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan. When it starts to bubble, throw in the rosemary, garlic and fry until crisp. Drain, and add the rosemary, garlic and mozzarella to the mashed potatoes with salt and freshly ground black pepper.