Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dimple Maggot cooks : Fusion Chicken Rice

Chicken-Rice-Recipe-1

The fiance said, "I just had perhaps the best chicken rice ive ever had in my whole life..." and so I decided to share the recipe :)

This is my very own so if you love garlic, then my recipes are very much for you! I loveeeeeee garlic so most of my dishes have loads of garlic.

Ingredients (2 pax serving) :

• 2 whole chicken leg, chopped
• salt
• 1 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of rosemary
• 2 teaspoons of ginger, blended
• 125ml chicken stock
• rice enough for two
• 2 knobs of planta

Method :

Place chicken in baking pan, then rub fine salt all over chicken until evenly coated. Sprinkle rosemary on chicken.

Place baking pan into oven, turn up heat to 200°C for 45mins.

Heat a small pan and, when it's nice and hot, add vegetable oil and garlic. Fry until browned all over. Put aside in a bowl. Two portions needed. One for chicken topping and one for mixing the rice with.

Chicken-Rice-Recipe-2

Wash rice in rice cooker pot. Pour chicken stock as replacement of water. Add fried garlic and ginger. Stir until evenly covered. Put to cook.

Take the chicken out of the oven, check if cooked or until slightly brown on top.

Place cooked chicken onto serving plate, pour juice on top, spoon fried garlic and oil over chicken.
SERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment