Monday, April 25, 2011

Fai's 24th + Shogun = AWESOME night!

Went to Zouk last Friday for a long lost friend's 24th Birthday celebration. Met a few other long lost friends as well. Had a great night meeting bunch of other friends and partying the night away till 5am. ~ next day woke up at 3pm, all drained but it was all worth it :D

Fai's 24th Birthday over at Velvet

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-18
Clara + I. Long lost friend no.1

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-17
Fai. Long lost friend no.2

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-9
Fai getting drown.

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-8
Me + Wee Sern. Long lost friend no.3

Table hopping, Velvet

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-16
Straight, kononnye

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-7
Crazy Bunch

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-6
Kai Hsin, Baby + I (was a little tipsy). Now I know why girls love to do kissing poses!

Over at Mainroom, DJ Shogun was spinning!

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-15
Kev + Baby

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-14
Made a new friend. Trisha + I

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-13
Baby dearest + I

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-12
Mei Yin + Charmane + I

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-5
Chris + I

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-4
Another crazy bunch

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-3
Kev + I

Hopped over to Gosh, Heritage row at 3am!

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-11
Cheers all around!

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-2
Mei Yin + Marcus (zzz already..)

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-1
Sorta doing the row boat thingie which was weird, really..

Fai's-24th-+-Shogun-10
Cheers to you, yours truly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment