Monday, August 13, 2012

Brotzeit's Teaser for Oktoberfest Platter

What a year it has been! It is going to be October soon and that means, Oktoberfest (and my birthday :P)!

Last Oktoberfest, I was at Ecoba, participating in a bazaar but ended up celebrating the night away with my friends drinking and dancing. Frankly speaking, that was the first time I've ever experienced an Oktoberfest celebration. The highlight : Chicken Dance! Nah, I didn't do it. I am a spoil sport. LOL.

Well, I am pretty excited to blog about my recent food review with Autogridz at Brotzeit, Sunway Pyramid. We had Brotzeit's Oktoberfest Platter. It was PORKY and super deli!

13
1
4
My favourite beer of all time. Paulaner Mango! Tastes like fizzy Mango with a little beer zing at the end. Yummy! For those who really love Mango, try this! You'll love it.

12
While waiting for our food. Wasn't feeling that well but managed to look decent. LOL

5
Ordered Onion Soup. It was really good. It came with a really big portion of cheese and two slices of toasted homemade bread too.

6
This is Brotzeit's Oktoberfest Platter! Everything on this wooden tray is edible and please be warned that this is NON-HALAL.

7
Meatloaves, pork knuckle, bratwursts, spicy pork sausages, grilled slices of bacon, grilled pork chops, potato salad and sauerkraut!

8
My favourite of the lot was grilled pork chops. It was grilled to perfection and marinated with only the chef knows what. LOL.

9
Potato salad was light and fluffy with a little sourish taste at the end. Unlike any other potato salad I've tasted.

10
Sauerkraut was a little bit dry but tasty. I preferred it if it was softer and had more gravy in it.

11
That platter fed us all five!

Anyway, do note that the platter will only be available during Oktoberfest, so check out Brotzeit's Facebook Page for updates.

14
After dinner, we were serenaded with jazzy tunes from a live band at Brotzeit.

I didn't know they had live bands there. They were really really good and I actually wanted to hire them for my wedding but we've already decided not to have any live band in the beginning.

The band plays every Thursday. So, drop by Thursdays at Brotzeit Sunway Pyramid after work to unwind. Can't go wrong when there's good food, a glass of chilled beer and great music!

15
My outfit for the night :
Jersey tank top & Lace shorts from Clothes For Fun


Brotzeit Bier Bar & Restaurant
OB K4, Oasis Bouleard
Sunway Pyramid
3 Jalan PJS15/1
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
t : +603 5638 5516/7

No comments:

Post a Comment