Tuesday, February 1, 2011

White & Such

When I was a little girl, I used to love furniture shopping with my parents. They would go to the furniture shop every single weekend and I would prance around the shop imagining each and every showroom to be my very own room! And so, I grew to love IKEA. Till today, IKEA is my favourite furniture shop. It has everything trendy and unique. I love their clean cut designs and the fact that some of the furniture can be custom made.

I used to take up to 4hours walking around IKEA imagining what my future home will be like. Always going back empty handed because I didn't have my own home to decorate.

Last week, was the first time I walked out of IKEA purchasing items for my home. Nothing much, just accessories to brighten up our place. As the saying goes, a little goes a long way :D

IKEA-purchases

More to come definitely once we've done up the place :D

No comments:

Post a Comment