Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Worthy Book™ F&B Special Edition 2012-2013

I've always made it a point to share something awesome here and that's exactly what I'm doing now. Have you guys heard of Worthy Book™? I first came across this book on Facebook. Saw someone liking their page on my feed and decided to check it out myself.

DSC00065

Worthy Book™ F&B Special Edition 2012 – 2013 is a food guide + voucher booklet that gives you over RM 3,000 worth of meal discounts, deals and even freebies at some of Klang Valley’s most popular F&B eateries! - very worthy tummy investment!

You may find out more about Worthy Book™ on their Facebook Page or Website.

This book is retailed at all major bookstores (MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya) and selected myNEWS.com outlets in Klang Valley at a very affordable price of RM29.90, covering over 30 major malls with more than 55 eateries featured at its' best! - try all till you die! not literally ya

DSC00071

Just a little peek inside the book. I am super excited to try at least these few! I mean, I just got the book and I have yet to go through all because there are just so many. Some of which are absolutely FREE MEALS! and many more! Here are a few of my often visits.

DSC00070
beverage : Ochado
DSC00069
japanese food : Sushi Tei
DSC00068
german restaurant : Brotzeit
DSC00067
snacks : Crazy Potato
DSC00066
movie snacks : Planet Popcorn

The best thing about this book, it is pretty small in size which makes it very easy to bring around. It fits perfectly in my handbag, laptop bag or a folder. I'll definitely have more food reviews, now that I have this. PLUS, this is purse friendly too, what with all the discounts and freebies that I am entitled to! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment