Friday, July 6, 2012

The Bread Shop : Coffee & Tarts

If you love TARTS, this is the perfect place for you. Hidden amongst trees and residences in Damansara Heights, The Bread Shop bakes ridiculously delicious tarts and pastries!

dsc_6033
pic credits to nigellow.wordpress.com

After checking out one of the wedding venues in my list, we decided to head over to The Bread Shop for tea. I was pretty surprised that it was REALLY HIDDEN and it is clear that The Bread Shop caters good stuff because as quiet as the area seemed to be, there were a number of people inside and outside the shop.

DSC00033
coffee & chocolate tart with butter sugar bun
DSC00034
DSC00036
my cup of cappuccino

I picked Coffee & Chocolate Tart RM6.80 with a cup of hot cappuccino RM7+ while the rest went with Ginger & Pear Tarts and Cheesy Toast to fill their stomachs. The tart that I picked was super delicious. If you love coffee, you'll die for this!

DSC00038
ginger & pear tarts
DSC00037
cheesy toast

I thought that their pastries were quite pricey actually. Although it is good, I wouldn't go back often. And because of a recent visit to a certain diner in KL, I've got a good reason to say that good food doesn't necessarily pair with an expensive price. That, we will leave for another post but if you've not tried The Bread Shop, give it a visit. You'll definitely love their tarts :)

The Bread Shop
11, Jalan Setiakasih 5
Damansara Heights
Kuala Lumpur
03-20938734

1 comment: