Friday, June 1, 2012

Up north to an old heritage

This was three weeks ago. A bunch of us decided to take a little trip up north to Ipoh for a one night stay. We checked in at a cozy little place called De Inn Hotel. A place I would recommend. Great service, nice reception area, cozy and clean. Most of all, rain shower! I know. Toilets are my priority if it comes to hotels.

Anyway, we had tonz of fun pigging and boozing. Though, I wouldn't go back for cocktails at Bricks & Barrels because they don't have KL standard of kao-ness, if you know what I mean. But if you are into beer, then knock yourselves out!

Food. I so LOVE the food there. For some reason they taste extremely good! I had yong tau foo, famous ipoh steam chicken, White Coffee!, some fried taste-like-hash-brown-but-not-hash-brown thingie, ipoh sah hor fun, curry pig skin and so many more I've lost count of them but I would really love to go back there for the food. We rarely have good hawker food in KL, seriously.

So here are some pictures, from Ash's album because I was too lazy to snap photos of my own. Enjoy!

1
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
13

4 comments:

  1. ive changed my blog url again :)
    and congrats ya :) xx
    -astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo looks similar the design! and i see you've been preparing for wedding d. congrats too! looks like im on the same boat with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks babe!
    if you need any help, just let us know :)

    ReplyDelete