Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Creme Brulee Macchiato @ Starbucks

46329_439672777755_751202755_5443569_4576509_n

Over the weekend, I had this! Freshly made for me by the lovely lady behind the counter at my usual Sunday hangout spot, Starbucks.

I loveeEe Creme Brulee! Caramelishly sweetening :D Truthfully, I actually find Creme Brulee quite rare amongst cafes or restaurants. Usually I'll only come across Creme Brulee at hotel buffets and I hardly get to go to buffets! :( cos they are way out of my budget.

So Starbucks came out with a new drink, which is the one I had over the weekend. Creme Brulee Macchiato! What do I think about it? Hmmm, hard to say really because the first 3 sips were totally different from one another. 1st, it was more like chocolate. 2nd was like, cough syrup because of the sweetness and 3rd was more like, weird! I've no idea how to explain the 3rd taste because I kind of forgot how it tasted like.

If you are a fan of sweet drinks with a mixture of cough syrup, you should try this. Not to say that it's bad, but I would rather drink my usual Cappuccino. Taste more normal on a Sunday afternoon.

I tried the hot one, probably the cold one isnt as bad :D

My verdict : Taste like chocolate pudding ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment