Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Am I Old?

Sometimes I look in the mirror and ask myself, Am I getting Older?

When I was 13, that was the last thing on my mind, getting old.
When I was 17, I thought I was old but then realised that I actually am not.
When I was 20, I told myself that I will never need chemicals to preserve my youth.

But now at 22 going on 23, I am starting to feel Old! Definitely not something good to be feeling at the moment. If some 40 year old is reading this, he or she will probably be like "Is this girl for real?"

But I kid you not. When I was 20, I saw my 23 year old friend already stressing out on wrinkles and pigmentation. Buying all sorts of beauty products. I was there and I thought to myself that I will not need these, but now.. I am going for facials, I am getting myself RM100 plus facial deep pore cleanser, RM100 plus 50ml soothing serum for my skin, RM30 plus small bottle of herbal mask and I still think that these are not enough to preserve my skin and youth! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment