Monday, October 1, 2012

Hennessy Artistry with Eva Simons and a whole lot of party people!

SO........... this is way overdue, I know.

Thing is I wanted to blog about this after my final day at Perhentian Island but I figured, that would probably take another week or so. AND seeing that there's the next epic culmination of the H-Artistry Global Art of Mixing Trilogy, slated for 3rd November 2012, I really should get this post up.

Traveling more than 7hours through really boring roads back to Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Terengganu really suck out the life in you. All you do is look at dirt roads ahead, trees on your left and right, occasional cows, goats and chickens, toilets and tail lights..but knowing that you'll be heading to an awesome party at the end of it really gives you something to look forward to.

We got back to KL at 9pm, and by the power bestowed upon me, I managed to shower, make up and dress up in half an hour. I had no idea how I managed that but by 10pm, we were at KWC, walking on the red carpet which lead us towards the pumping tracks of B.A.T.E which started the party of what was to be the most AWESOME night of Hennessy Artistry.

6
Pei Yee & I. Gosh, it has been so long since we've met! Great seeing you girl.
5
Charles & Sharmayne. Super sweet couple :)
4
The hubs & I
3
The boys
2
Kylee & I. She just came back from Europe and I was extremely thrilled to see her!
1
My pinky :)
7
As you can see, towards the end of the night I had one too many of Hennessy Apple and Ginger. LOL

My outfit of the night was :
Denim bustier top from Clothes For Fun
Highwaist flare skirt from Cotton On
Sling bag from Charles & Keith
Wedges from Sunway Pyramid

It was such a fun night! I've never once had a dull moment during HA and I am soo looking forward to the next one. See you guys at the next HA installment on 3rd of November 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment