Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Review of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol

hr_mission-_impossible_-_ghost_protocol_5

"Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt is disavowed along with the rest of the agency when the President initiates "Ghost Protocol". Left without any resources or backup, Ethan must find a way to clear his agency's name and prevent another attack. To complicate matters further, Ethan is forced to embark on this mission with a team of fellow IMF fugitives whose personal motives he does not fully know. Tom Cruise returns in the starring role as Ethan Hunt and is joined by an international cast that includes Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Michael Nyqvist, Vladimir Mashkov, Josh Holloway, Anil Kapoor and Lea Seydoux." - taken from GSC

mission-impossible-ghost-protocol-photo-03
2011_mission_impossibl_ghost_protocol_003

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol is a MUST WATCH movie, without a doubt. Although I found that this one was lacking of action and drama, I still enjoyed every bit of it. The story was really well written and the movie was directed equally as good as the previous. However, I still preferred MI3. I thought it was more, real. In the sense of a secret agent living a normal life and the challenges he faces when his wife was involved in one of his mission. Throughout MI3, I was at the edge of my sit and till today, I've not forgotten how I actually felt what was acted through the screen. The moment when he had to electrocute himself to stop the bomb in his head and when his wife tried to revive him was the highlight of MI3, for me at least.

mi-ghost-protocol-still09

What I love about this movie was how it had more sense of humor compared to the rest of MIs. The casts were perfect. Comparing Zoe Zaldana to Paula Patton, I would definitely vote for Paula Patton kicking more asses and breaking more hearts. She is gorgeous and her physicality fits the role of being a secret agent.

Mission+Impossible+Ghost+Protocol_11

I didn't know whether Jeremy Renner was bad or good in this movie because the trailer portrayed him being bad but it turns out, I was wrong and it was pretty good to see him in a good person's role for once. LOL. He can be funny too, I realized!

tom_cruise-mission-impossible-4-01

Last but not least, Tom Cruise at his best, playing the role of Agent Hunt for the 4th time. Only one thing has changed though, he looked older. LOL

What I didnt like was .... Anil Kapoor.

What to expect? Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol :D (muahahhaahaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment