Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tulip Fetish for Shopping

Recently, there's a surge of demand for tulip dresses. Especially those which can be found at Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Forever 21 and Zara. Most of them are printed in floral , while the rest are all made out of denim.

Well, among the rest of the shopaholics out there, I am one of those who go crazy over tulip dresses, especially tube like ones. They are simply gorgeous and to die for because the cutting of the dress instantly shapes up the body figure of a female and this drives all the girls crazy. Apart from that, the upper part of the dress has the shape of a heart or a tulip and this enhances the upper body of a female. Probably to complete the total package of an amazing female figure.

Affair-3

Therefore, I hope that I will be able to get myself more tulip dresses, or tops, whichever I am more in love with, to relief my itch in shopping for tulip like designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment