Friday, January 25, 2013

The Eyelash Thing

My days have been super hectic right after New Year's as I am juggling work and wedding planning at the same time. Taking a break right now to blog about this new eyelash product that's really awesome.

Believe it or not, I used to go out without applying any mascara because I thought it wouldn't make any difference when my lashes are already so short. So who will be able to see them if I curled and apply a coat or two, right? Wrong.

My friend then taught me how to apply, tried it out on myself and I immediately saw the difference. Ever since, I've been on the look out for a good one and recently came across KISS ME. The best thing about KISS ME range of mascara is that they took the liberty to create a Mascara Remover as well. When I first heard of it, I literally went, "No Way!!" but really, it was just there on the counter, waiting to be tested.



8413542506_a07e64fa97_o
picture credit to yuki. thanks babe! xoxo

So after that I am crazy over KISS ME and their range of goodness. THAT'S NOT ALL actually. The thing is, they came up with a new range and the two that I am blogging about today are called KISS ME Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara in Jet Black and I so love them. Gorgeous lengthening effect plus it extends your eyelashes to 120%! This practically solves our (Asian girls) problem.

Then there's that AMAZING KISS ME Heroine Mascara Remover. It's not even hard to remove the mascara anymore. It has a comb-like wand (similar to a mascara's wand) and all you do is comb your lashes gently with the remover. Leave it on for about a minute, wipe if off with a cotton pad and everything comes off. I've tried it and have been using it for more than a year plus now, so trust me. I know for sure how amazing it is.

And the reason why I am practically over the moon to blog about this is because I am so excited to tell you that I will be giving away a set of these two (KISS ME Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara in Jet Black & MISS ME Heroine Mascara Remover) , courtesy of KISS ME of course, to a very lucky winner.

What you need to do :

1. LIKE KISS ME & Dimple Maggot's Facebook Page.
2. Find the post shoutout about this contest and click SHARE with your contest entry. (max 1 entry per person)
3. Only ONE lucky winner will get Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara in Jet Black & Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover.(winner has to be residing in Malaysia)
4. BE CREATIVE with your answers!

Contest ends at 11.59pm on Saturday, 26th January 2013

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment