Thursday, January 26, 2012

It takes a long time to grow young. So SWEET 16, it is!

It was my first time at Rootz and I expected it to be another RNB nigger club since my friend told me they were playing RNB but it wasn't bad, AT ALL! I quite like the place actually.

Went in, was overwhelmed by the crowd while trying to search for the bunch because we were told there will be no mobile reception there and had to rely on our eyes to scan all of the faces present that night one by one, until I spotted my little bunny jumping up and down to the music on the higher platform right in front of me.

And so...the party began!

DSC06418
DSC06428
DSC06435
Ade, me and her friend at the pole area

DSC06452
Kev & Baby

DSC06428
DSC06439
Birthday drink for the birthday kiddo!

DSC06443
Seriously filthy floor that nobody noticed

DSC06430
Not sure what Jeremy was trying to be..

DSC06459
Esther planted a smooch on my cheek

DSC06468
My bunny and I! Was wearing super high wedges that night so I had to bend down to take a photo with her so that she doesn't look so short. Hence, the ass tip..LOL

DSC06445
Us and the Birthday boy. Hope you had a real good celebration. Happy 16th, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment