Monday, October 24, 2011

Kevin's 25th Birthday Bash at Sultan Lounge @ Mandarin Oriental

It seemed like it was just yesterday that I attended one of my friend's birthday celeb at Sultan Lounge (yet again) and although I've been there a couple of times for an occasion, they were nights of endless fun!

So Kev's birthday came and went. He actually was gone even before I reached and that was like at 11pm! LOL. So much for remembering your birthday party!

Anyways, here are some fun photos of the night!
and if you were wondering where I got my dress from, it was from a bazaar. LOL. Totally inspired by Bebe!

Kev's-4
Kev gone when I just got there. See his face!

Kev's-3
Peggy & I

Kev's-2
Fooling around with Kyle's "glasses"

Kev's-1
Pearl & I (how do I look with glasses?)

Kev's-6
With da birthday boy! Still standing :)

Kev's-5
With Ell babe. Smoking gorgeous :D

No comments:

Post a Comment