Monday, May 31, 2010

I am a Monday Busy Bee

Busy_life_by_BaNaNa_k0n_yeLo

Gosh, it's Monday afternoon already and I havent even have the time to make myself a cup of coffee, my usual medication for Monday blues :C so sad!

I've got so many things to do, it is so not funny!! I wish I had time to check out people's blog and doodle around but I guess today's not the day.

Had awesome fun at Chic Pop last Sat and met Laura from Miss Ocd, FINALLY! and I bought like 4 items from her..kaching! but they are all gorgeous and I love them all!! Silly us, forgot bout photos together but there will be another time for that.

I went to deviantart to get a picture for this post, typed in "Busy" and the picture above came out. Mmm.. not my idea of busy but I love it :D

Lucid-6
Lora-1
Cinque-5

Clothes For Fun updated!!
www.clothesforfun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment