Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vanish

So the other day when I loaded my laundry in for a wash, little did I know that the hubs threw in a brand new BLUE shirt that he bought from BKK. Just came back from Bangkok not long ago and it was superb. Shopping heaven, cheap clothes, amazing coffee and the food was yums. Anyway, everyone knows that you don't mix colored clothing with whites but accidents happen so, imagine the horror when I found this :



A very white shirt with blue stains. Very bad blue stains actually.

Thank Heavens, someone introduced me to Vanish not long ago and I had it on the shelf, untouched.


VANISH POWER O2 POWDER & VANISH POWER O2 CRYSTAL WHITE POWDER



Truthfully, I adore the colors. Simply love how they are both available in compact sizes, which makes storage easy. Both comes with a scoop as well and doesn't require you to "guess how much you are pouring into the washing machine" everytime you do the laundry.

Yes, there's a ton of laundry detergent that's out in the market. So, why Vanish? I was asking the same thing as well and ever since I've moved into my own place, I've tried countless detergents. Some doesn't really clean well, some doesnt prevent mal-odor which happens pretty frequently since I do not have a dryer and I rely on the weather to dry my clothes on the balcony. After two years, Vanish was recommended and I decided to give it a go.

NEVER LOOKED BACK.

See the results for yourself :)



Good right? I used Vanish Power 02 Crystal White Powder, since the stain was on white. The special formula contains Oxi Powerlift agents which penetrate and lift the stain first time, and also whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in washing.

Ever since, I've started using Vanish Power 02 Powder (which is the one in Pink) for my colored clothes and the White one with the whites.

If you're curious, Vanish is now giving out free samples. So, take this opportunity to try it out. Click here : http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I and ask for a sample which they will gladly send to your doorstep.

ALSO, there's a competition going on and great prizes to be won. All you've got to do is to register yourself, describe "Your Vanishing Trick", submit your entry and hope for the best! Get your friends and family to vote for you and you MIGHT just be the lucky winner to a brand new 32" LED TV!

AND here's where I need you to vote for mine too! All you've gotta do is click on this link and VOTE FOR ME = LIKE!

Have fun trying Vanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment