Friday, February 19, 2010

Neglect

I know that I've neglected this blog close to a month now and I have a good reason for being MIA. Well, I am actually quite busy now that I've decided to dedicate every free time I have to my clothing business and my fashion blog. Yes, I have a Fashion Blog but am not really gona reveal much now because it's still quite new although I started it like last April I think!

Anyway, the 2 weeks holiday that went by minutes ago was much needed. I slept like a baby, stayed up late like there's no tomorrow, catching up with friends, did some Rayban shopping at Petaling Street, nothing much really except that I kinda lost RM70 in a minute because I was greedy playing "in between" (some gambling thing). However, it was a pretty good gambling session that night at Kev's.

Will be heading to Lang Tengah in another 4days and am so looking forward to it. I wish I was more inspired to blog bout my life right now but Im just too darn lazy because last night I did not get enough sleep and now Im kinda cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment